|Main Office||The Woodlands, Texas||Baytown, Texas||Los Angeles, CA||Portland, OR|
|# of Offices||1||1||43||1|
|Recruiter Compensation||Salary + Commission||Salary + Commission||Salary + Commission||Salaried + Bonus|
|Asset Size Experience||$100m – $999m||$100m – $999m||$15B – $200B||$1B – $15B|
|Avg. years of Experience||20yrs+||30yrs||5yrs+||10yrs+|
|Fee Structure||25%/ 90-day replacement||25% / 90-day Replacement||30% / 90-day Replacement||Flat fee/ 1-year Replacement|
|Focus Area||South/ Midwest||South/ Midwest||Global||National|
|Best known for||Retention and compensation analysis||Compliance and overdraft expertise||The largest search firm in the world||Hands on approach, fast results|
Banking & Financial News Feed
- Form D Friday: Dallas retail startup Neighborhood Goods bagging up $5.5M fundraising round
- One of Oregon’s largest employers is among the nation’s 20 most-profitable companies
- America’s biggest companies are raking it in. Here’s what’s driving the profit boom.
- Federal court hands down $500K judgment against St. Pete man charged in stock scheme
- Hancock Whitney Bank makes name change official
- Wichita’s biggest companies are among those raking it in. Here’s what’s driving the profit boom.
- JPMorgan Chase moving ahead with mid-Atlantic branch expansion
- JPMorgan Chase is pursuing a bunch of new branches. We have their locations.
- BOK nabs Commerce Trust exec for national role of financial planning director
- How Wells Fargo is reaching out to bring veterans on board
- CFO Awards 2018: CryoLife accessed $2B market in deal Ashley Lee helped execute
- What 4 local bank CEOs had to say about new regulations
- Here’s what new regs mean for Pittsburgh banks
- CFO Awards 2018: John Hegman helped Agnes Scott achieve sustainability goals
- Even if the Caps don’t lift the Stanley Cup, Capital One is already a winner
Top Bank Executive Search Firms is meant to be a resource for banks seeking to understand the complexities of the executive search/recruiting industry. Our research offers prospective employers a comprehensive look at the top executive search firms by offering resources, opinions, and rankings as a guide to helping you choose the best firm to meet your executive search needs. We do not accept payment from executive search firms for inclusion on this list, we do accept input and feedback from firms on the list. We do not accept advertising from industry partners, vendors, suppliers, and employers.
The rankings noted on this site are deemed reliable, but cannot be guaranteed as some of the data is provided by firms ranked on the list, and such data, especially in the case of privately held companies, cannot be exhaustively verified.
Executive search, credit union, bank, top search firms, bank recruiters, bank headhunter, bank search firm, CUNA, CUES, ABA, Cowen Partners, d.hilton, d Hilton, JMFA, Korn Ferry, futurestep, community bank executive search, Credit Union Recruiters, top search firms, best search firms, Portland, Oregon, Los Angeles, California, San Francisco California, Texas, Seattle, Washington, shrm.org, SHRM