|Main Office||The Woodlands, Texas||Baytown, Texas||Los Angeles, CA||Portland, OR|
|# of Offices||1||1||43||1|
|Recruiter Compensation||Salary + Commission||Salary + Commission||Salary + Commission||Salaried + Bonus|
|Asset Size Experience||$100m – $999m||$100m – $999m||$15B – $200B||$1B – $15B|
|Avg. years of Experience||20yrs+||30yrs||5yrs+||10yrs+|
|Fee Structure||25%/ 90-day replacement||25% / 90-day Replacement||30% / 90-day Replacement||Flat fee/ 1-year Replacement|
|Focus Area||South/ Midwest||South/ Midwest||Global||National|
|Best known for||Retention and compensation analysis||Compliance and overdraft expertise||The largest search firm in the world||Hands on approach, fast results|
Banking & Financial News Feed
- CFO Awards 2018: Dale Palmer helped finance GSU’s growth in Atlanta
- CFO Awards 2018: Scott Meyerhoff has raised more than $1B for InComm
- 2018 CFO of the Year: Large Private Company Finalists
- CFO Awards 2018: Ryan O’Neal oversaw NPSG Glogal’s major international expansion in 2017
- CFO Awards 2018: Mike Vandiver helped QASymphony secure $40M Series C
- How Dodd-Frank rollback could affect Wichita banks
- Chicago’s biggest companies are raking it in. Here’s what’s driving the profit boom.
- New York City’s biggest companies are raking it in. Here’s what’s driving the profit boom.
- L.A.’s biggest companies are raking it in. Here’s what’s driving the profit boom.
- Amid restructuring, Deutsche Bank not commenting on local impact
- Pharmaceutical company backed by Austin angel investors files for IPO
- As the M&A market heats up, middle market companies are cashing in
- How Charlotte’s biggest companies fared on latest Fortune 500 ranking
- Fifth Third names Susan Zaunbrecher chief legal officer
- ‘An absolute nightmare’: Victims speak against Shaun Hayes’ partner, who’s appealing prison sentence
Top Bank Executive Search Firms is meant to be a resource for banks seeking to understand the complexities of the executive search/recruiting industry. Our research offers prospective employers a comprehensive look at the top executive search firms by offering resources, opinions, and rankings as a guide to helping you choose the best firm to meet your executive search needs. We do not accept payment from executive search firms for inclusion on this list, we do accept input and feedback from firms on the list. We do not accept advertising from industry partners, vendors, suppliers, and employers.
The rankings noted on this site are deemed reliable, but cannot be guaranteed as some of the data is provided by firms ranked on the list, and such data, especially in the case of privately held companies, cannot be exhaustively verified.
Executive search, credit union, bank, top search firms, bank recruiters, bank headhunter, bank search firm, CUNA, CUES, ABA, Cowen Partners, d.hilton, d Hilton, JMFA, Korn Ferry, futurestep, community bank executive search, Credit Union Recruiters, top search firms, best search firms, Portland, Oregon, Los Angeles, California, San Francisco California, Texas, Seattle, Washington, shrm.org, SHRM