|Main Office||The Woodlands, Texas||Baytown, Texas||Los Angeles, CA||Portland, OR|
|# of Offices||1||1||43||1|
|Recruiter Compensation||Salary + Commission||Salary + Commission||Salary + Commission||Salaried + Bonus|
|Asset Size Experience||$100m – $999m||$100m – $999m||$15B – $200B||$1B – $15B|
|Avg. years of Experience||20yrs+||30yrs||5yrs+||10yrs+|
|Fee Structure||25%/ 90-day replacement||25% / 90-day Replacement||30% / 90-day Replacement||Flat fee/ 1-year Replacement|
|Focus Area||South/ Midwest||South/ Midwest||Global||National|
|Best known for||Retention and compensation analysis||Compliance and overdraft expertise||The largest search firm in the world||Hands on approach, fast results|
Banking & Financial News Feed
- Hawaii to benefit from $1.3 trillion federal spending bill through new and increased funding
- Yankees star Mariano Rivera hopes new medical device will combat opioid use
- Seattle’s Meridian Capital helps arrange sale of airport safety equipment maker
- Dow Jones drops more than 700 points, posts worst day since Feb. 8 amid trade fears
- Cincinnati stocks fall as market plummets after Trump’s latest tariffs
- Alphabet leads Silicon Valley tech stock sell-off as Dow plunges more than 700 points
- 3 New Mexicans to know, and don’t be afraid to grow
- Fast-growing bank taps longtime UMB exec as its new COO
- U.S. Bank shakes up Bay Area executive ranks
- Regions changes organizational structure, reassigns some leaders
- Canadian pension fund buys Dallas wind farm company
- Berko: Tax reform law affects how alimony is treated, plus here are 3 utilities stocks that pay good dividends
- What’s Blankfein doing after Goldman? He’s not sure, and he’s worried.
- Fifth Third leads $50M investment in student loan company
- Capital One CEO Richard Fairbank sees a drop in pay. Here’s what he made in 2017.
Top Bank Executive Search Firms is meant to be a resource for banks seeking to understand the complexities of the executive search/recruiting industry. Our research offers prospective employers a comprehensive look at the top executive search firms by offering resources, opinions, and rankings as a guide to helping you choose the best firm to meet your executive search needs. We do not accept payment from executive search firms for inclusion on this list, we do accept input and feedback from firms on the list. We do not accept advertising from industry partners, vendors, suppliers, and employers.
The rankings noted on this site are deemed reliable, but cannot be guaranteed as some of the data is provided by firms ranked on the list, and such data, especially in the case of privately held companies, cannot be exhaustively verified.
Executive search, credit union, bank, top search firms, bank recruiters, bank headhunter, bank search firm, CUNA, CUES, ABA, Cowen Partners, d.hilton, d Hilton, JMFA, Korn Ferry, futurestep, community bank executive search, Credit Union Recruiters, top search firms, best search firms, Portland, Oregon, Los Angeles, California, San Francisco California, Texas, Seattle, Washington, shrm.org, SHRM